Saturday, June 2, 2018

WHEN IT’S TIME FOR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE


The importance of sales that are mentioned in this one page article offers powerful reasons for all LinkedIn members to become literate in Emotional Intelligence. My small staff and I are all trained in emotional intelligence, it is the theoretical base of our curricula in Anger Management, Batterer’s Intervention, Leadership Coaching as well as Parenting and coaching for “disruptive physicians”.

I use my knowledge in emotional intelligence daily in my LinkedIn posts. My two major competitors are both major medical schools: University of California School of Medicine at San Diego (PACE Program) and The Distressed Physician Programat Vanderbilt University School of Medicine.

The least that you can do to increase your chance of success is to take an Emotional Intelligence Assessment in order to have objective information regarding your strengths regarding emotional intelligence. If you marketing isn’t working, try something different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment