Sunday, May 31, 2020

It is best to plan now to develop passive income streams after the pandemic

Today, I would like to focus on what I am doing over the next week to increase my earnings following the pandemic.

1). On Monday, I will begin a marketing campaign to announce my on-line training for Anger Management Facilitator Certification in August.
2). The average annual earned income for Certified Anger Management Facilitators is greater than the salaries of many college degree holders.
3). The hourly income from any service that can be provided in groups via SKYPE or Zoom is greater than a service that can only be offered individually. 10 persons in an anger management group for one hour at $41 per person will generate $410 for that hour.
4). If you offer Anger Management Facilitator Certification for others On-line for $997 for 10 persons, your passive income will be $9,970. Naturally, you will earn more by offering more classes or trainings.

No comments:

Post a Comment