Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Traffic In Los Angeles Helped Me Respond To An Unmet Customer Service Need


 As the major provider of Emotional Intelligence Coaching for “disruptive physicians”, the infamous “405 Freeway”that runs from Los Angeles to San Diego helped me create a niche within a niche.

Most of my physician clients are surgeons or emergency room physicians whose schedules are very busy and vitally needed by the hospitals they serve. Therefore, we provide coaching sessions on-site wherever needed. Yesterday at 9:00 A.M., I drove an hour and a half to see a physician leader for one hour, I returned to my office and drove back to provide coaching for a surgeon at the same site at 4:00 P.M.

I have never received a complaint for charging the same rate for my travel as I charge for my coaching. Instead, I am not aware of any other coach in my niche that is responding to this unique customer service need on the part of physician coaching clients in Los Angeles County. I am routinely praised for our sensitivity to the needs of busy physicians

No comments:

Post a Comment