Tuesday, June 2, 2020

My Story of the use of passive income streams in my Private Practice


 I met with my accountant yesterday and decided that it may be helpful to other mental health private practitioners to share how I am using passive income streams.

1). The Internet has made it possible to sell on-line trainings and books worldwide. I am earning significant income from the sell of Anger Management Facilitator Certification (CAMF). Batterer’s Intervention Facilitator Certification (DVFC), Parenting Certification and Emotional Intelligence Coaching Certification.

Based on the amount of income generated from these trainings, my son, Bryan Anderson, MSW, LCSW have decided to improve these programs and add additional trainings related to Bryan’s book of Emotional Intelligence for autistic children with explosive anger.

It is easier to establish competence in a niche if you publish books and intervention models in that niche. If you Google my name and all of these niches you will see how the Internet has helped us become global. Yesterday, Jairo Wong, CAMF, DVFC was featured on Univision Spanish Language Television in relation to a roach rage incident that occurred in Florida over the weekend.

Finally, my first book, A Ray Of Hope (domestic violence) lead to a request to write a curriculum for anger management. Gaining Control Of Ourselves (anger management) lead to a request to write a program for “disruptive physicians”, The Practice Of Control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment