Tuesday, October 2, 2018

One Positive Unintended Consequence Of Heavy Traffic In California

One Positive Unintended Consequence Of Heavy Traffic In California

My firm, Anderson & Anderson, APC provides Emotional Intelligence Coaching for Professionals. For physicians and busy executives, time is valuable and expensive.

In coaching surgeons, I quickly learned that the cost of one lost hour of driving to and from coaching is extremely costly for the surgeon, the hospital and frequently, the patient. 

In response to this problem, I began offering to provide coaching to the surgeon on-site. This immediately became popular based on the cost savings to our clients. I charge $500 per hour. In contrast to a surgeon’s fees, this amount is a clear bargain.

Beginning next week, I will fly from Los Angeles weekly for a two- hour session with a physician leader. I will be reimbursed for ground translation, round trip air fair and my fees. This will be a six-month program.

Success in coaching depends on demonstrated expertise in a niche that is needed and wanted by clients who have the ability to pay. In addition, the client’s needs should always come first.

No comments:

Post a Comment