Thursday, October 25, 2018

Anderson & Anderson, APC Are The Experts In Emotional Intelligence Training



I would like to share my incredible success as an Emotional Intelligence Coach for “disruptive physicians”. “Disruptive physicians” is a term coined in 2007 by Dr. Alan Rosenstein, M.D. on behalf of The Join Commission on The Accreditation of Healthcare Organization in the U.S. In short, a disruptive physician is a physician whose behavior at work “may risk patient safety”.

I was the first person in the U.S. to offer this type of coaching and quickly become the largest provider based on the fact that I was asked to develop a non-psychiatric intervention for physicians. In addition, I was aided in developing this curriculum by a group of physicians most of whom are surgeons.

In addition to coaching physicians, we provide emotional intelligence skill enhancement training for hospitals and healthcare organizations including team development. Please visit Google me, George Anderson, MSW, LCSW, CAMF.  Please also view my linked in profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment