Friday, December 13, 2019

Over the last two weeks, I have been reading the profiles of potential connections

Here are some of the things that I have learned: 1). Many/most profiles do not clearly inform the reader of the providers niche. 2). Frequently, there is a disconnect between what is claimed in the first lines of the profile and the related training or experience. i.e, if you list Ph.D. after your name the date and institution of the degree granting school should be listed. 3). It appears that many coaches and marketing consultants are attempting to function with only a cell phone and passion. Upscale clients are smart enough to determine a credible provider from an opportunistic. I have done good and well by consistently offering the best products in the niches that I post on daily. I am happy to share my stragegies with any of my connections.

No comments:

Post a Comment